Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in being represented by ASC Connections Ltd.
Please see below for a brief summary of how we will provide our recruitment services to you – this constitutes our ‘terms and conditions’ or ‘terms of agreement’:
- ASC Connections Group Ltd are to provide recruitment services and will act as an agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
- You will authorise ASC Connections Group Ltd to seek work on your behalf.
In order to formally register with ASC Connections we require the following documents:
- Copy of valid EU Passport or Birth Certificate (if supplying a Birth Certificate, we will also require a scanned document which validates your National Insurance No. e.g. P60)
- Proof of your Right to Work in the UK (EU passport or copy of Visa documentation)
- National Insurance Number
- Proof of any professional qualifications and/or permissions to undertake the type of work you seek, i.e. tickets / licences etc.
You will be asked to supply this documentation upon speaking with one of our Consultants. To ensure that there are no delays in progressing your application, we ask that you return all documents at your earliest convenience. Please note; scanned copies of the above are acceptable or, if you prefer, you may also take the original documents into your local ASC office.
Should you have any questions regarding our terms of agreement, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0121 236 1662.