In May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) take effect. These changes govern how ASC, as a business, stores and manages data.
As members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and having achieved REC Audited Status, ASC is extremely compliance aware.
We are in the process of creating our full GDPR process and so far:-
- ASC has invested in a new software tool, for the CRM currently in operation, to assist with GDPR compliance.
- Processes are being mapped in order for training to be provided throughout the business.
- Liaison with 3rd party suppliers is being conducted.
- New Data Protection policies will be made available and all Terms will be amended accordingly.
- ASC’s internal audit process will be revised in line with GDPR.
Our full privacy statement will be available shortly, once the REC has provided its’ recommend policy.
If you have any queries with regards to this please contact Rebecca Crowther at firstname.lastname@example.org