An experienced Senior Electronics Engineer is required to join an established organisation and be a technical leader for a given product or problem, providing team leadership and design direction as appropriate. The Senior Electronics Engineer will help to improve and maintain electronic designs due to discontinued components, or through identified design improvements to improve functionality, yield, cost in response to customer feedback.
With an Electronic Engineering degree at 2:1 or above or with equivalent experience you will act as the interface between the New Product Development team and the Manufacturing team during the release of new products.
Senior Electronics Engineer Experience & Responsibilities:
* Maintain designs and drawings (Schematic, wiring, assembly, BOMs, ATE specifications etc.), in accordance with company and international standards.
* Solve problems as they relate to electronic engineering issues, working closely with other technical specialists as necessary.
* Carry out experiments and /or perform design calculations to predict, measure and validate instrument performance with respect to mechanical, particulate and other parameters.
* Perform activities such as brain storming, concept selection, DFMA and FMEA.
* From time to time to take on the role of Project Leader of a team as directed by the Engineering Manager providing team leadership and design direction as appropriate to the size of project.
* Understand and mentor others in good design techniques, experimentation, analysis and domain understanding.
* Design of micro-controller and DSP based instrumentation and control electronics, including sensor interfaces, dc-dc regulators, and small actuator drives.
* Working within a multi-disciplinary team, including Software and PCB design engineers
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.