An experienced Sales Manager / Business Development Manager to cover the South West area is required. With previous experience in direct software B2B sales and business development experience you will also possess experience of engineering practices, technical definition/authoring of manufacturing, planning and production processes, use of / familiarity with CAD, CAM, CAE, PLM, APS, MES, CNC, DNC, CMM software products and associated services, including the supporting IT infrastructure.
Home based, with 60% of your time attending client meetings in your region, the successful Sales Manager / Business Development Manager will be confident and proficient in the sales presentation and demonstration of manufacturing software products/services.
Sales Manager / Business Development Managers responsibilities:
* Proven track record of successful business to business sales
* Knowledge and experience in mechanical or production engineering and manufacturing processes with associated software tools
* IT fluency - proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
* Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
* Driven to attain objectives and exceed targets
* Proactive in pursuit of new business, secure qualified sales meetings
* To rapidly develop a robust and well-qualified sales pipeline
* Account management - developing and progressing sales opportunities with your customer base
* Visiting factory locations to forge positive relations, capture requirements, deliver presentations, demonstrations, handle objection as opportunity, agree objectives and audit machine assets to satisfy the prospective solution
* Hold a full UK driving license and a valid passport
Any awareness and intuition of how Digitalisation in the creation and workflow of master data through to manufacturing execution will benefit and advance our engagement with our target markets and drive Smart Factory oriented sales
Benefits: Market rate salary, sales commission, company vehicle, mobile, laptop, pension scheme. Holidays - 25 days per calendar year
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.