Our unique solution provider is entering an exciting time and is looking to expand the product team with the need for a Product Owner specifically from a discovery perspective. The successful candidate will be responsible for discovering, assessing and delivering commercially successful products, this involves identifying viable product offerings, managing market research and intelligence, product strategy along with route to market. you will be responsible for the end to end experience of one or more digital products including web and mobile applications working closely with internal and external stakeholders, providing product management including looking in to market trends, capturing customer needs, defining product scope, building business cases, creating product backlog items and wire frames, leading delivery etc.
Working closely with the wider product and marketing team, you will be responsible for the definition, development and delivery of one or more Housing Partners digital products and services by:
* Manage the P&L of your products, maintaining insightful analysis of all statistics relating to the success or otherwise of the products.
* Capturing and tracking of performance KPIs; share that data internally so that the broader organisation can understand the products and ultimately make better informed decisions
* Formulating and communicating product features, functionality and positioning as well as expected and de facto business value to the company
* Creating Product Backlog Items in the forms of Epics and User Stories with clear acceptance criteria and managing that backlog according to business priorities
* Driving development forward and prioritisation of ongoing work
* Supporting QA in the testing and sign-off of product increments
* Work according to the Product specific process for R&D, Development and Go to Market planning
* Fully define and lead cross functional teams to ensure the successful implementation of Go to Market plans
* Engaging with customers, users, the sales and implementation teams on an ongoing basis, collate their feedback and iterate the roadmap for your products accordingly
* Collaborating effectively with all relevant departments and stakeholders within Housing Partners, as well as with key external partners
* Liaise with relevant external partners on product releases where required
* Evaluate and monitor competitor activities and conceive strategies to counter them
* Effectively, passionately and from a position of knowledge, support Housing Partners' Sales and Implementation teams in their efforts to secure revenues
Contribute to the efforts of collected product management team by sharing best practices, key learning, constructively provide feedback, complete tasks and actions accurately and on time
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.