An Applications Engineer position has just become available for a well-established manufacturing business. Known as one the world leaders in its area, this well regarded business will be paying a starting salary of £40,000 (negotiable) up to a 25% bonus, to the successful Engineering professional.
Overview of Applications Engineer position -
* Provide a service to the regional sales team, assisting with product introduction, training and technical support.
* Provide customer facing support and implement the full variety of products available.
* Support colleagues and customers, with a technical understanding and offer newly improved process solutions.
* Support the launch of new products, with the sales team and help present new techniques and approaches.
* Work closely with the Sales Engineers and Account Management, within the required area.
* Measure the scope of projects, including time scales, project objectives, customer requirements and any potential cost savings.
Applications Engineer desirable skills/experience/attributes -
* Experience working within an Applications Engineer, Production Engineer, or a CNC Programmer role (looking for a change in career).
* Good understanding of CNC machining tools, ideally 5 axis machine centers/lathes.
* Strong communication skills with colleagues and customers.
* Well organised and proactive work ethic.
* HNC, or relevant education within production/mechanical engineering.
* Full driving licence.
Applications Engineer position benefits -
* Completive salary.
* Bonus paid monthly and yearly, of up to 25%.
* Variety of company cars including - Audis', BMW's, VW's.
* Excellent training and buddy up process.
* Pension and holiday package.
* Part of a well-established and ever expanding business.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately, or call me for all the details!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.