A SQA Engineer opportunity has just become available, within a world leading supplier to the Automotive Sector. Located near the Coventry area, this company is offering a competitive starting salary package of £38,000 (negotiable) bonus, for the best, proactive engineering professional.
Purpose of the SQA Engineer role -
To help guarantee that supplied products to the business meet with the quality requirements.
SQA Engineer requirements include -
* Co-ordination of the goods receiving and inspection areas, aligned with any SAP inspection plan requirements.
* Raising non-conforming product notifications from suppliers.
* Management of problem solving actions with suppliers as and when required.
* Analyzing of production scrap and returns of supplier failed products.
* Liaising with suppliers on visits for audits, problem solving and performance related issues, as and when required.
* Using SAP for data-entry onto the supplier system.
* Management of containment actions for suppliers, using either supplier, internal or external resources.
* Proactively monitor the goods Inwards Process and Production lines, to ensure no disruptions.
* Strive to build strong relationships with the Purchasing and Supplier Development teams, to help determine best practice across all sites.
* Comply and champion, where necessary, all company policies and procedures.
Desirables for this SQA Engineer opportunity -
* Previous experience working for an Automotive Manufacturing business.
* Strong customer & supplier management experience.
* Natural problem solver and proactive work ethic.
* Able to work under pressure in a professional and efficient manner.
* Knowledge of Quality tools such as 8D process, Ishikawa, FMEA, SPC.
* Relevant engineering/manufacturing degree or HNC, BTec/NVQ equivalent.
SQA Engineer Benefits -
* Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
* Flexible Working time, half days on Friday.
* Pension and holiday package.
* On site canteen (hot food).
* Bike to work scheme.
* Childcare vouchers.
* Part of an ever expanding business.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.