Service Management System Support.
My client, a global services business currently require a 3rd line IT support specialist to provide 3rd line services to users and organisations for the Service Management Software and Systems.
* Ensuring service requests are appropriately executed,
* The live service environment is operating correctly,
* The live service is being maintained correctly across the SIAM process model
* Supporting Incidents (or post Incident reviews) as required by providing insight and practical technical expertise.
You will additionally serve as a consultant for a variety of functional operations and provide technical assistance, advice and training related to ordering the Tooling Standard for the service management software Service, complex/expert use of the Service Management software/systems and if appropriate what variant would be best suited to meet the business need.
Currently supporting the following systems, however experience of other Service Management Software will be considered.
Experience required would include:
* Degree educated or equivalent experience in Technical Support roles (2nd or 3rd level Technical Support) within an ITIL aligned organisation
* Demonstrable experience of working within the scope of the Tooling Standard Service, able to demonstrate a track record of providing technical support at an experienced level to internal and external teams.
* Demonstrable experience of working in a process and procedure led environment, able to track work activity and report as well as recommend improvements to process or procedures that improve performance, increase satisfaction or reduce costs.
The Service Management specialist will have a knowledge of supporting IT Tooling platforms, including but not limited to:
* Service Management ticketing platforms, self-service portal platforms, 3rd party ticketing system integration services, Service monitoring (e.g.switch, router, server, storage), security tools, License management tooling, service monitoring, application performance monitoring, event correlation services and automated escalation tools. ITS currently uses platforms from Solarwinds, BMC, Service Now and the role holder would benefit from expertise in this area.
This role, will be required as a minimum to obtain and retain BPSS clearance and depending on the Tooling Standard Service may require SC clearance
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.