A Quality Manager job opportunity has just become available, within a specialist engineering business. Located near Birmingham, this well regarded and award winning business, is offering a starting salary of £35,000 (negotiable), for the right engineering professional.
Quality Manager role overview -
* This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and committed professional, to manage and maintain the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System. As part of your role, you'll look to continuously improve business excellence, within the management team. You'll support customers in all aspects of service and processing, to make sure their requirements are continuously met.
Quality Manager responsibilities include -
* Maintain the quality Management Systems on site, striving to achieve continuous certification and the implementation of countermeasures as/when required.
* Manage of quality tasks and duties, to support production and any customer requirements.
* Implement quality improvement tools and techniques, to help develop internal business processes and culture.
* Manage contract Reviews, both laboratory and testing areas, in co-ordination with organisational, operational and customer requirements.
* Manage the technical improvement of processes on site, through monitoring and reviewing process techniques, equipment and operations, in addition to the assessment of any alternative equipment and techniques available.
* Whilst working closely with the site management and the sales team, manage and develop the on-site technical support services for client including quotations, sample preparation and material/specification assistance.
* Work closely with management teams, to continuously implement strategic site development by providing on-going customer satisfaction.
* Oversee Quality, Technical and laboratory staff and help towards the continued personal development of staff across other areas.
Quality Manager desirable skills/experience/attributes -
* Experience within a similar position.
* Proven experience in managing and maintaining ISO9001.
* Technical understanding of Heat or Surface Treatments.
* Able to read technical drawings.
* Degree or equivalent qualification in metallurgy.
* Strong communication skills and proactive work ethic.
* Competent with Microsoft office applications.
Quality Manager position benefits -
* Work for a well-established business.
* Friendly working environment.
* Career progression opportunities.
* Other package benefits.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.