A Quality Engineer opportunity has just become available, within a world leading supplier to the Automotive Sector. Located in the Coventry area, this company is offering a competitive starting salary package of up to £37,000 (negotiable) bonus, for the best, proactive engineering professional.
Purpose of the Quality Engineer role -
To help minimise quality costs & maximise customer satisfaction, whilst ensuring that company procedures, processes and the planning system are adhered to, within the manufacturing area. To liaise with customers, customer teams and other manufacturing team members to resolve any problems.
Quality Engineer requirements include -
* Monitor, plan and implement quality management systems, processes and product continuous improvements.
* Involvement/Management of customer initiated projects/activities as and when required.
* Work closely with production, putting a stop to the manufacturing of unacceptable products/processes.
* Management of all quality related issues within the Manufacturing team - internal/customer 0Km/customer warranty.
* Management and process of costs associated with concerns, to help minimise the financial impact on the business for internal and 0Km issues.
* Ensure correct cost handling with supplier generated issues, to assure supplier cost recovery.
* Monitor and report on any quality-related key performance indicators - PPM/customer ratings/internal systems.
* Facilitate and manage, when necessary, any problem solving activities, utilising the correct quality tools/techniques.
* Comply/champion, where necessary, all company policies and procedures, within the manufacturing area.
Desirables for this Quality Engineer opportunity -
* Strong understanding of Quality Engineering Processes.
* Previous experience working for an Automotive Manufacturing business.
* Knowledge of ISO/TS16949/IATF and experience in auditing.
* Natural leader and proactive work ethic.
* Able to work under pressure in a professional and efficient manner.
* Experience working closely with Production teams.
* Customer & supplier management experience.
* Knowledge of Quality tools such as 8D process, Ishikawa, FMEA, SPC.
* Relevant engineering/manufacturing degree or HND, BTec/NVQ equivalent.
Quality Engineer Benefits -
* Competitive salary package and bonus.
* Flexible Working time, half days on Friday.
* Pension and holiday package.
* On site canteen (hot food).
* Bike to work scheme.
* Childcare vouchers.
* Part of an ever expanding business.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.