My client is a market leader in the production or aerospace parts, due to continued growth they're looking for experienced Maintenance Team Leaders to join their team in Birmingham.
* Inspect machinery, facilities periodically to determine problems, and necessary maintenance
* Prepare weekly, daily maintenance schedules, and allocate work
* Recruit, supervise, and train maintenance technicians
* Hire, and supervise contractors during installations, repairs, or maintenance
* Inspect, and maintain building systems, and machinery- PPMs
* Contribute to the development of maintenance budget, and ensure compliance
* Monitor inventory of materials, components, and equipment
* Participate in coordination of projects, new installations, machine refurbishments, and movements
* Ensure adherence to quality standards, and health, and safety regulations
Continental Shift Pattern 4 on 4 off
7am - 7pm - 7am - 7pm
£48,000 - £55,000
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.