An exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Business Analyst to be responsible for helping to drive the progression with Retailer IT on a number of large Global Franchise Operations and Retailer Strategy Projects. Create functional requirements in use cases and identify and validate key business requirements.
As the successful Business Analyst you will have the ability to document Use Cases, Acceptance Criteria, test cases and scripts. Contribute to project plans, document ideas, requirements, potential solutions and associated issues, including requirement capture, requirement management, maturity, and traceability. The Business Analyst will implement testing plans, execute tests, and document results along with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
Business Analyst Responsibilities
* Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects by engaging with business stakeholders
* Interpret business requirements and create Business Requirement Documents (BRD)
* Create work flows and technical requirements to assist
* Lead cross-functional business teams to re-engineer business processes and continuous improvement efforts, being able to map process flows
* Working with IT, evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements
* Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs
Business Analyst Candidate Specification
* Ability to understand and document technical discussion and responses of ideas and solutions in a cohesive user friendly manner
* Document systems diagram, including touch point, interfaces, system processes
* Understanding of systems concepts, modelling techniques and methods
* Ability to produce clear and concise documentation suitable for technical and non-technical audiences
Company benefits: 25 days annual leave, Company contributory pension plan, Cash back health care scheme, Life assurance, Salary exchange childcare vouchers and Car salary exchange scheme
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.