An exciting opportunity for a Cloud Developer to work on software engineering problems that are unique to large scale, mission critical applications and help a global company to migrate their current apps to an OpenShift based Cloud at their site.
As the successful Cloud Developer you will have strong cloud development experience, with knowledge of OpenStack (ideally Red Hat), Dockers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift. We require an enthusiastic senior level engineer with a strong focus on cloud technologies, able to provide and enhance the development environment, tooling, build and release pipelines, to over 50 feature team developers.
Cloud Developer Experience & Responsibilities:
* Strong Python/Linux scripting skills and Oracle database experience.
* An understanding of what it takes to design, build and operate a large scale, complex system that has to operate flawlessly 24x7, 365 days per year.
* Some experience of or exposure to C
* Strong cloud development experience, with knowledge of OpenStack (ideally Red Hat), Dockers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
* Knowledge of distributed systems/service oriented architectures.
Benefits include: Flexible/home working, a friendly, supportive office environment. Pension 8%, Life Assurance, 28 days leave to name a few
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.