Product Data Management Application Engineer
Location: Leamington Spa (4 other sites available across the UK)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Following an increasing customer demand for Product Data Management knowledge, a specialist are looking to add Application Engineers to their PDM team.
Overall, you will be supporting continued growth within the Data management team who are PDM specialists. Primarily, you will be providing consultancy services to support successful implementations, technical support and training with clients.
You will be working with Customers to outline and deliver PDM based solutions on time and within budget. Outside software configuration, this may also involve the specification, development, testing and delivery of custom add-ins.
* You will provide an excellent standard of technical support on queries relating to PDM and everything associated, troubleshooting to find the best answer via the telephone, email or remote desktop.
* You may also be asked to provide classroom, and occasionally, on site, training to customer on the use and administration of PDM products.
You will possess a higher level qualification Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
You will also have knowledge and previous experience working with
* Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems. Additional experience or qualifications using Microsoft SQL Server and/or Windows Networking services would be of additional benefit.
* Previous experience of developing software using tools such as Visual Basic, .Net, C or C# would be a major advantage.
* Experience using SOLIDWORKS PDM and SOLIDWORKS although advantageous, is not essential, as training will be provided.
* You will possess excellent communication skills, verbal and written and be a good listener.
Overall, you will be working with an exciting, thriving business who are keen to build a team that can grow within the business through the years. Please get in touch should you wish to learn more.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.