An Applications/Design Engineer opportunity has just become available, within a market leading Manufacturer of fluid handling technologies. Located in the Warwickshire area, this business are looking for someone to support new design/design changes on existing products, through the use of 3D CAD designing/modelling. This business have an extensive global reach and if given the opportunity to join this ever expanding team, you'll gain a competitive starting salary of £32,000 (negotiable), as well as a great holiday/pension package.
Applications/Design Engineer Responsibilities include -
* Work on 3D CAD drawings, models and technical specifications, to a standard that meets or exceeds the performance/technical/safety and within the budget.
* To support/work closely with the Test Engineering, making recommendations on modifications as/when required.
* Work with the development team, ensuring that the customer driven improvements are effectively introduced, with minimum impact when productionised in line with all quality processes.
* Apply mechanical engineering principles/expertise/creativity to produce new application engineered designs on time and within customer requirements.
* Create and review documentation, in order to avoid systematic failures in functional safety, including mechanical drawings, bill of materials and specifications.
* Provide technical support as/when required to customers and all areas of the business, including: sales/customer service/manufacturing/supply chain and; quality departments and ensuring that this is provided speedily and accurately.
Applications/Design Engineer Desirable Skills/Experience/Attributes -
* Experience in similar position, using SolidWorks or similar software.
* Experience and knowledge of the mechanical engineering discipline.
* Self-motivated/punctual/reliable/savvy, with a naturally proactive work ethic.
* Well-organised and attention to detail.
* Able to work well when part of a team player with strong interpersonal skills and independently.
* HNC or Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
Applications/Design Engineer position benefits -
* Competitive starting salary of £32,000 (negotiable).
* Pension & Holiday package.
* Career progression.
* The chance to work for a market leading and ever growing business.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.