A Field Maintenance Engineer is required for a well-established business that provide full maintenance, repair and installation services to power presses all over the UK.
The role is to maintain and service a wide range of mechanical and hydraulic presses on site within various OEM's and Tier 1 suppliers to Automotive / Aerospace / Rail / Defence / Appliances.
Permanent role, Salary of £30 - £32.5K basic with OTE of 50K . Working hours of 7am - 5pm Mon to Fri. 27 days holiday per annum 8 statutory bank hols. Working hours are 7am - 5pm / 8am - 6pm Mon to Friday 50hrs per week Overtime is paid at Time & Half after 50hrs per week, Time & Half Saturday, Double time Sunday.
Main duties include -
* Mechanical maintenance, repair and routine servicing of various brands / models of power presses
* Working on site all over the UK, mainly midlands and greater midlands areas but some work can be nationwide
* Providing servicing to own brand of presses, as well as other brands fitted within OEM sites, automotive, aerospace, medical and rail companies
* Stripping down, fault finding, replacing and fitting of parts
* Diagnosing faults, completing a log of all maintenance and servicing completed
* Supporting any installation or fitting of presses and associated equipment
Applicants MUST have previous field service maintenance experience, specializing in repair and servicing to various types of power presses.
Suitable applicants must also hold an NVQ or equivalent in mechanical engineering, hold a clean driver's license, and be prepared to work extended hours to meet the business needs when required.
Company van provided with flexibility to use for commuting to and from work. Company mobile, credit card for fuel and work related expenses also provided.
Pension scheme, life insurance, income protection scheme, meal allowances all provided with the package.
If you feel you have the necessary for the skills for the Field Maintenance Engineers role please apply directly by submitting your CV or contacting Noel Bailey directly on 01902 771443 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.