Job Role: Marketing Agency Account Manager
My client is looking for a confident, marketing agency account manager to join their friendly team.
They may not be the biggest, but as specialists in their field and the best in their niche; - marketing and lead generation for manufacturing companies and trade federations the role is full on and a fantastic challenge. They provide ongoing full-service marketing and lead generation services for their clients and are so good at it, that they offer a money back guarantee.
If you like variety and supported autonomy and would like the stability of working in an agency with consistent recurring monthly fees then read on; as this new challenge could be for you.
No two days are ever the same, so if successful, you will enjoy varied days working on multiple clients ensuring their digital, traditional, and direct marketing tasks are delivered to the highest standards. Your priority will be the delivery of excellent client service and the best results for client spend.
You will have the ability to brief out creative work, oversee exhibition and website projects, proof-read communications copy, and working with the CRM manager, will ensure our in-house telemarketing team is briefed to deliver leads that are on target and fully qualified for your clients.
You will be an experienced and tenacious, account manager with 2-4 years' experience working in a busy agency - already working with multiple clients. You will have a good eye for detail and the skill set to oversee and coordinate the delivery of a full-service offering. If you would like the stability of working in an agency with consistent recurring monthly fees, then read on.
You will grow and develop your account management skills. You will liaise directly with sales and marketing professionals, managing directors and company owners to oversee and steer their direct marketing campaigns (telemarketing campaigns, email marketing, direct mail), digital campaigns including website management, content driven SEO, social media, plus - working with the creative director; printed collateral, web and exhibition projects.
* Excellent written English preferably at A level.
* At least 2-4 years' experience; handling multiple accounts in a marketing agency.
* Ability to deliver detailed briefs to designers, freelancers and suppliers to deliver multiple activities concurrently.
* Highly organised - with forward planning skills.
* A working knowledge of social media, Hootsuite and Google Analytics.
* Commercial awareness to deliver projects on time and on budget.
* Ability to maintain a birds-eye view of each account, ensuring that all activities are delivered on time and to the highest quality.
* Experience of specifying and purchasing print.
* WordPress CMS.
* A working knowledge of pay-per-click advertising and remarketing.
* Experience of CRM/email systems such as Infusionsoft/Microsoft Dynamics and MailChimp.
* Experience working with clients in the manufacturing sector
In return, you will receive
* A competitive salary
* Quarterly bonus scheme
* Full training
* Regular team rewards, including funded nights out.
* Perkbox - including mobile phone insurance, retail discounts and half price cinema tickets
* Regular offsite director mentoring (usually involving breakfast and/drinks.
* Excellent opportunities for progression and growth.
* Work life - home life balance.
Full time hours: 9am - 6pm (Mon-Thurs) and 9am - 12:30pm (every Friday)!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.