A leading manufacturer of consumer products is looking to recruit an experienced Electronics Engineer to join their R&D team.
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing business which can provide further training & development and good career prospects.
* Annual Leave Buy Scheme
* Private Medical
* Life Assurance
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Social Events
* Large discounts on company manufactured products
* Free cake and fruit
* Team Trips - UK and Overseas
* Refer a friend to the company scheme
* plus much more!
Purpose of Role:
The Electronics Engineer will be responsible for developing Electronics for state of the art consumer audio products for technical requirements including audio performance, mixed signal PCB layout, EMC, compact packaging and cost reduction.
Managing projects from cradle to grave, you will work in Electronics hardware design in both the digital & analogue domains.
You will be involved with the evaluation of new technologies, development of new products and optimisation of existing projects.
Skills / Experience/ Person Attributes:
* Minimum 3 years industrial experience managing projects cradle to grave
* Experience in either Audio Electronics AND/OR Analog Circuit Design
* Experience in electronic design including: Audio circuitry, Power Supply, High Speed Digital, Interfacing & Micro-Processors
* Solid design, test, review and debugging skills
* Hands-on experience with a range of test equipment: Oscilloscopes, Logic Analysers, Audio Analysers and Spectrum Analysers
* Understanding of electrical compliance standards: EMC, ESD, Safety, etc.
* PCB proto-typing / rework capabilities from thru-hole to 0402
* Schematic Capture
* PCB Layout Software
* Develop Electronics for state of the art consumer audio products for technical requirements including audio performance, mixed signal PCB layout, EMC, compact packaging and cost reduction
* Design mixed signal (Analog & Digital) circuitry
* Create schematics using Altium
* Produce PCB layouts from created schematics
* Ensure prototype boards get built up, tested, reworked, and approved to production
* Responsible for the approval process including safety, EMC approvals, functional & performance
For more information please email your CV to: email@example.com
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.