24k, depending on experience and an additional £1200 car allowance due to the travel required.
Permanent - Mon to Frid 9am - 5.30pm (37.5 hour week)
This is a superb opportunity to join this leading logistics company within their expanding HR Team! They are looking for an ambitious HR Coordinator whose role will be split between HR administration and advisory work. You will be responsible for the coordination of the HR administrative function in all HR and H&S areas, ensuring a consistent functional approach, accuracy, and reliability of information. You will also provide support to management at all levels including managing lower level ER cases, Training and Health & Safety activities.
You will ideally have gained some experience within an HR department already but are looking for that next step. You will ideally be looking to develop and perhaps willing to study towards your CIPD eventually. You must be proactive in your approach and able to deliver to high standards.
The Role: As HR Coordinator, you will be expected to: -
* Coordinating the output of the HR function, covering ER, L&D and HS&E activities
* Respond to general administrative queries (email and phone) in a timely and helpful manner and produce HR statistics and reports
* Accurately advise managers on the company HR policies in a timely manner
* With support from the HR Consultant, provide assistance to managers in order to resolve Grievance, Disciplinary, Well-being or Flexible Working Request matters as required
* Follow the right process for SHL testing, organise testing process and administer SHL tests at appropriate sites, support the managers with advice on the recruitment process and guidelines.
* Manage and coordinate recruitment activities, i.e. assessment centres, interviews for tier 3 roles and above
* Liaise with appropriate line manager and organise invites and produce Induction Plans for Tier 1 and 2 employees and for employees who report into recently appointed managers unfamiliar with induction format and process
* Ownership of employment contract and Service Agreement templates ensuring consistency and accuracy for issuing and circulating,
* Produce and send out contracts and offer letters to all new starters within the business which contain the relevant content corresponding to the Tier in which the employee sits i.e. policies, health questionnaires,
* Maintaining personnel detail files and managing personnel filing system, place vacancy adverts on company website and manage recruitment email account
* Request references for all employees (except warehouse colleagues), monitor receipt and escalate as appropriate
* Liaise with benefit broker to ensure receipt of up to date benefits information and timely processing of applications from start to finish
* Coordinate with with H&S insurers to ensure maintenance of incident and accident records and data
To be successful in the role you will have:
* HR experience is essential
* Current, clean driving license and access to a car
* CIPD level 5 desirable but not essential
* SHL Personal license desirable
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Good communication skills
* Able to prioritise heavy workload
* Competent user of PC software, including e-mail and Microsoft office and knowledge of an HR database an advantage.
* Customer focused - managing expectations and reliability
* Able to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines
* Team orientated, comfortable working remotely from other team members.
* Ability to juggle workload to meet business needs.
* Self- development and continuous effort to update knowledge on company policies and employment law
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
* Up to £24,000 car allowance
* Contributory pension
* Free parking
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.