A Junior Product Development Technician Job opportunity has just become available, within a market leading manufacturing business. Located in the Bolton area, this company is working through a period of growth and is offering a competitive starting salary (negotiable), for the right professional.
Junior Product Development Technician position overview -
* Working alongside a Senior Technician, you will follow mechanical drawings, circuit diagrams, data sheets etc, with a high attention to detail. You'll assist in the design stages, through to the manufacture equipment, document control, manufacture hand over and support for the field service team.
Junior Product Development Technician responsibilities include -
* Assist with design and review of printed circuit boards.
* Inspection and verification, on new PCB manufacture, from external manufacturers.
* Manufacture of electronic test equipment, whilst under the supervision of staff within the engineering team.
* Mechanical assembly and modification of any enclosures and prototypes.
* Manufacture of wiring looms, from work instructions and technical drawings.
* Testing and ongoing review of new and existing products to support new hardware/software.
* Production of detailed reports and documentation, on testing and other engineering processes.
* Support of the manufacturing team, during new product handovers.
* Support of the field service team, during new product deployments.
Junior Product Development Technician desirable (not essential) skills/experience/attributes -
* Experience within a similar position.
* Knowledge of the ISO9001 standard.
* Able to read and understand technical drawings.
* Able to follow electronic circuit and schematic wiring diagrams.
* Experience in 2D and or 3D design.
* Able to fault find electronics, from circuit diagrams and repair.
* Experience in sheet metalwork and prototypes.
* Able to produce good level support documentation.
* Experience of system and equipment wiring.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate well with all teams.
* Relevant manufacturing/engineering education.
Junior Product Development Technician position benefits -
* Competitive starting salary package (negotiable).
* Friendly working environment and hours.
* Career progression opportunities.
* Working for a market leading business.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.