Oracle Analyst (Analyst Programmer) required for my client, a market leading supplier of innovative software solutions.
Works with customer projects and occasionally R&D teams, to create high quality system solutions for customers. A combination of systems analysis and development, role span the full development lifecycle, from capture of detailed business requirements to support the development of a range of solution proposals, though design and development of software solutions. Required to become knowledgeable in a range of the providers software products that have the potential to meet business needs.
Activities /Responsibilities include but are not limited to the follow:
* Dependant on scope of project / assignment, responsibility for requirements analysis, high-level solution analysis, solution design and development within a project, including schedule, completeness, and quality of work.
* Open and clear communication with colleagues and customers.
* Work within defined processes.
* Requirements elicitation and analysis, including documentation of business and system requirements and as-is / to-be models.
* Systems analysis including requirements analysis, system and solution design including production of high level design documents.
* Design of solutions for complex new end to end processes within customer projects.
* Component Development of some components comprise system design, as required.
* Become domain expert industry processes and providers solutions.
* Tracking and reporting of project process in own area, coordination with analyst working within same project or dependent projects.
* Solution testing as required
* Solution documentation production, user manuals, process guides, specifications, etc.
* Solution training internal and external to development and test teams, customers, etc.
* Functional support for solution queries and issue to parties including but not limited to customers, customer services, operations.
* Coaching and mentoring of junior team members
Experience of the following is mandatory for this role:
* Requirement gathering
* Structured Systems Analysis
* Oracle Development / PLSQL
A great chance to join an organisation who are leading the software revolution in the energy sector. Interesting products, leading edge technology and a great working environment are all available for the right candidate.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.