You'll be rewarded with a competitive salary, fantastic career progression, a great environment, and the opportunity to work for a fast-growing VC-backed company that is delivering innovative solutions that make a difference.
* Support, troubleshoot and test applications developed in .NET - MVC, WCF, WPF
* Record, investigate and resolve cases raised by customers
* Develop regression tests to reproduce problems, and implement fixes to C# applications
* Effective and regular communication with clients and advanced management
* Manage dedicated support cases and support queries across a range of technologies
* Resolve operational problems within the defined schedules and service level agreements
* Analyse root causes of operational malfunctions and provide resolutions
* Handle escalated issues and follow-up on outstanding issues promptly
* Develop preventive measures and document issue resolution procedures
* Forward plan the release window and cycles across a portfolio
* Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
* At least 2 years C# development including .NET Web applications, web services and proven track record of issues and problem solving/development experience
* Microsoft SQL Server Database Design, T-SQL queries and stored procedures
* Strong communication skills, written and spoken
* 'Can-do' proactive attitude
* Attention to detail - focus on quality
* Previous experience of SQL Server, Microsoft CRM, SharePoint and Azure/AWS cloud environments
* Experience working on Windows Server 2008-2016
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.