LONDON - SECURITY SERVICE ENGINEER
Due to expansion, a well-established Security specialist based in London are recruiting for experienced and talented Security engineers to join their team. The role offers a strong base salary of up to £34K, plus travel time apart from half hour each end of the day, call out rota 1 in 5 weeks, standby bonus of £140 plus overtime door to door, Weekday& Saturday overtime paid at Time & 1/2, Sunday Double Time, Company car and fuel card.
Our client has been trading for over 20 years, and well established in the London area. They're fully accredited to NSI Gold, Safe Contractor Approved, Axis Gold partner too. They have a solid team of 13 engineers across the London area, but eager to increase the number to further strengthen the service operations.
Responsibilities of the security service engineer include:
* Routine service, PPM and breakdown maintenance to various security systems
* Small works, upgrades and device changes to existing systems
* Fault finding and repairs on site, resolving any technical queries with customers
* Supporting the on call rota currently 1 in 5 weeks from Monday to Sunday
* Working on IP & Analogue CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and tagging alarms within department stores
* Completion of all service and maintenance documents correctly, issuing back to the office
* Locations will be postcode areas, the client is looking for engineers in either North, Central or East London with a focus of working in those areas.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will have the following demonstrable skills:
* A background within security service and maintenance
* Able to fault find, repair and replace like for like
* Good understanding of both IP and Analogue CCTV, Access Control & Intruder Alarms
* Clean Driver's License
* Be prepared to complete a DBS check if required
* Basic salary of up to £34K for the right person
* Company car with fuel card, and personal mileage allowed
* Travel time paid other than half hour each end of the day
* Call out standby rate of £140, plus overtime door to door
* Weekday and Saturday overtime at Time & 1/2, Double Time Sunday
* 28 days holiday per annum, increasing 1 per year
* Workplace Pension
* Various discounts, vouchers and offers for high street stores, cinema tickets etc
* The company are a heavy investor in people, with regular training on offer for the latest technology and hardware on the market.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.