A world leading service provider require an experienced QHSE Co-ordinator/Auditor to join their ever expanding and global team. This business is offering a competitive starting salary of up to £44,000 and a package that includes a 10% bonus and a 6% pension scheme.
QHSE Co-ordinator/Auditor responsibilities -
* To Review, develop and implement QHSE standards, policies and systems, ensuring compliance with all applicable HSE legislations, accreditations and certifications.
* Complete audits and maintain the internal QHSE audit programmes, to deliver compliance against all relevant standards and legislations.
* Identify relevant QHSE-related training needs, and deliver internal training as/when required.
* Develop and maintain systems, that establish appropriate QHSE standards, monitor compliance and measure/report on performance.
* Ensure site HSE risk assessments are in place for all of the relevant activities and associated controls are established.
* Continually monitor and communicate changes to standards overseen/maintained by external bodies and integrate within the internal quality management systems.
* Support the QHSE Management in identifying future priorities for improvement.
* Provide support and advice to maintain local ownership of QHSE issues.
* Ensure relevant QHSE issues and improvement initiatives are shared across all the Businesses and departments, thus contributing to a consistent process of continuous improvement.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge
* Effective interpersonal skills; able to develop strong working relationships with people at all levels.
* Working knowledge of the relevant QHSE standards such as ISO 9001, 17025, 17065, 14001, OHSAS 18001.
* Ability to assert influence and expertise when appropriate.
* Willingness to learn and adapt to change -committed to continuous personal and professional development.
* Must be IT literate, competent in the use of Microsoft Office, LIMS applications and experienced in managing large and complex management system databases.
* Experience developing and auditing QHSE management systems.
* Definition of QHSE Management Systems in line with recognised standards.
* Advising on or drafting practical and auditable QHSE policies and procedures.
* Practical application of broad/general range of QHSE management techniques.
* Auditing of QHSE management systems.
* GSCE in Mathematics & English Language, or equivalent.
* Relevant HSE professional qualification e.g. NEEBOSH Certificate, British Safety Council Diploma in Safety Management, NVQ4 occupational Safety & Health Management or equivalent.
* Relevant Quality professional qualification e.g. Diploma in Quality Management or equivalent.
* Relevant Lead Auditor qualification.
QHSE Co-ordinator/Auditor position benefits -
* Annual starting salary of up to £44,000
* 10% bonus.
* Pension scheme.
* Health Care.
* Childcare vouchers and discount schemes.
* Opportunity to join an ever expanding and world leading business.
If you're interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV in immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.