A Remediation Engineer is required for performance and management of specific projects, as well as being responsible for field engineers and sub-contractors undertaking site investigation, emergency response and remedial works. The Remediation Engineer will undertake fieldwork including, but not limited to, the installation and maintenance of soil and groundwater remediation systems, gathering of data for site investigations and supervision of sub-contractors carrying out these works.
Remediation Engineers Responsibilities & Experience
* Preparation of technical reports, letters, purchase orders, proposals, analytical data processing and reporting.
* Where appropriate provide support on additional projects, whether in the absence of colleagues or as part of a team.
* Liaising with clients and at all times being aware of the client's needs, opportunities and cost constraints.
* Ensure all technical works and reports, client correspondence, purchase orders, proposals and cost information is reviewed by line manager or a director.
* Responsible for management and performance of tasks/projects and continued delivery of a high quality service, providing clear, commercially focused solutions.
* Preparation of project descriptions for projects managed by self and team.
* Understand and, where relevant, manage, company on-site and field Health and Safety Procedures, including ensuring adequate completion of workplace risk assessments.
This is an exciting time for a Remediation Engineer who can identify, analyse and interpret problems effectively and instigate appropriate action for their solution based on sound judgement.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.