Senior Digital & Social Manager - Maternity Cover
Very Competitive Salary
AMAZING opportunity for a Digital Superhero to make their mark!
A leading global automotive company is currently seeking a Senior Digital & Social Manager to cover a maternity cover for at least 12 months but possibly longer. You will have proven experience in digital marketing, have a solid understanding of social media and websites. You will need to have first class communication skills as you will be dealing with external agencies and stakeholders both within and outside the business. You will be an experienced people manager as this role has 3 direct reports. You will have an understanding of how to grow a brand through digital platforms, social media, SEO and PPC. As well as the competitive basic salary, they offer a fully expensed company car, annual bonus, 25 days holiday, contributory pension and a flexible benefits scheme.
The Role: As Senior Digital & Social Manager you will be: -
* Use digital channels to grow the brand metrics, looking at awareness and preference
* Use digital channels to push prospects further down the sales funnel - nurturing audiences who are growing increasingly warm across the website and social channels
* Be the single point of contact for all digital and social strategies and outputs
* Managing a team of 3 - Responsible for their welfare, motivation, workload, goal-setting and appraisal, career development and mentoring.
* Responsible for two supporting agency teams. They will look to you for clarity, guidance and feedback. You will brief them, work with them, measure them.
* Specifically you will work with our website agency who are responsible for all websites including strategy, hosting, creative, development, measurement.
* Additionally you will manage our social media agency and you will work from time to time with other agency partners
* Alongside your immediate team, you will be a key part of the bigger communications team who are also responsible for marketing activity, including above-the-line and paid media, events and experiences, brand partnerships and sponsorships, retail and fleet marketing and finally CRM. We'll need you to have a joined-up and collaborative approach - working to a common goal with a selection of people across broader campaigns.
* Work closely with our product team on how digital and social supports our launch strategies, and of course with our PR team on ensuring that social specifically is aligned to our PR plans.
* Able to manage a large budget
To be successful in the Senior Digital & Social Manager role you will have:
* Minimum 8 years' digital marketing experience across digital and social media.
* Team management experience of at least three people plus lead contact for core agencies.
* Experience in activating Sponsorship campaigns.
* Strong user understanding with expertise in web content, usability and design.
* Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
* Experience in SEO, landing pages and user funnels.
* Solid knowledge of website analytics and social listening tools.
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
* Strong project planning and process skills.
* Energetic and determined, enthusiastic and positive.
* Team-focused and good at building relationships.
* Able to take ownership and lead ideas from inception to completion
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
* Fully expensed company car
* Annual bonus of up to one month's salary
* 25 days holiday
* Contributory Pension (up to 6%)
* Flexible Benefits Package
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.