Aftersales Products & Programme Manager
£38500 per annum
Permanent - 2 Year Fixed Term Contract (with possibility of extension or becoming permanent)
A leading global car manufacturer is currently seeking an Aftersales Product & Programme Manager with experience in a project management and data driven role, ideally within a large company with a fast-paced environment. As well as the competitive basic salary, annual bonus, 25 days holiday, contributory pension and a flexible benefits scheme.
* Management and lifecycle planning of key Aftersales products and programmes including initial research stage, market positioning, development, implementation and deployment throughout dealer network and associated channels
* Research and monitor the service market opportunities and develop and deliver service and service parts marketing plans, communications and promotional campaigns in response to opportunity
* Management and alignment of key product and programme supplier partners, including measurements of KPIs, tender processes, contract renewals and overall service deliverables
* Manage and progress Data Insight, Dealer Assisted Marketing and Aftersales Commercial platforms to deliver Products and Programmes in line with the UK strategy
The Role: As Aftersales Products & Programme Manager you will be: -
* Lifecycle planning of key retention based product and programmes including initial research stage, market positioning, development, implementation and deployment throughout dealer network and associated channel
* Monitor product performance and manage product life-cycle to maximize turnover and profit and dealer network profitability
* Improve dealer take up of Products/Programmes resulting in an increase in purchase loyalty and service retention within the Network
* Management of integrated software solutions and associated suppliers e.g. Menu Pricing, Online Service Booking etc.
* Involvement in the active management and selection process for key agency partners such as creative agencies
* Compile exec level departmental business sign-off documentation and presentations as required
* Work with and supporting the Aftersales Planning Manager and Systems teams in the data collation associated and specification requirements for key products and programmes
* Proactively work with the dealer network to enhance product and programme offering
* Accurate completion and analysis of all routine reporting on a timely basis
* Ownership and updating relevant areas of ACE (Aftersales Commercial Engine) dealer portal Coordination of Dealer incentive programmes.
* Support A/S Managers with activities - e.g., Launch Programmes, AS Dealer Surveys, Dealer forum reporting, action plans and any associated analysis.
To be successful in the Aftersales Products & Programme Manager role you will have:
* Superb project management skills and experience of working with products or services
* Ability to analyse data and produce reports in a way that others can understand
* Able to prioritise and plan
* Strong customer service orientation.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - over the telephone, face-to-face and in written form.
* Ability to operate under pressure / tight deadlines.
* Articulate / numerate / PC literate with Microsoft packages especially Excel, to intermediate standards.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
* Annual bonus
* 25 days holiday
* Contributory Pension (up to 6%)
* Flexible Benefits Package
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.